- 1 What is there to do in Burlington VT this weekend?
- 2 What should I not miss in Burlington VT?
- 3 Is Burlington Vermont worth visiting?
- 4 What is there to do in Burlington at night?
- 5 What makes Burlington unique?
- 6 How many days do you need in Burlington VT?
- 7 What Vermont is known for?
- 8 What is Burlington VT known for?
- 9 What is the prettiest town in Vermont?
- 10 Is Burlington VT safe?
- 11 Do you need a car in Burlington VT?
- 12 What is the best town to stay in Vermont?
- 13 Is Burlington Vermont nice?
What is there to do in Burlington VT this weekend?
16 Best Things to Do in Burlington, Vermont
- The Fleming Museum of Art. © The Fleming Museum of Art.
- Church Street Marketplace.
- Flynn Center for the Performing Arts.
- Burlington Edible History Tour, Burlington, Vermont.
- Burlington Brew Tours, Burlington, Vermont.
- Burlington Farmers’ Market.
- North Beach Park.
- Ethan Allen Homestead.
What should I not miss in Burlington VT?
10 Can’t-Miss Things to Do in Burlington, Vermont
- Hiking around Burlington. Credit: DVS via Flickr.
- Cruise on Lake Champlain. Lake Champlain.
- The Burlington Waterfront. Burlington Waterfront.
- Take the Bike Ferry. Credit: Alyssa L.
- Burlington Farmer’s Market.
- Church Street Marketplace.
- Shelburne Farms.
- Sample Local Brews.
Is Burlington Vermont worth visiting?
In addition to its location, Burlington is a fun city to visit year-round. Although the summer and fall are hands down the most popular seasons to visit, Burlington is a desired getaway in the winter as well due to its close proximity to Montreal and several ski areas. Burlington is known for its unique culture.
What is there to do in Burlington at night?
10+ Top Things to Do in Burlington to Inspire An Overnight
- Enjoy a Stroll in Spencer Smith Park.
- Explore the Shops at Village Square.
- Soak Up the Sun at Burlington Beach.
- Get Out for a Paddle.
- Learn About Burlington’s History at the Joseph Brant Museum.
- Enjoy a Chocolate Experience at Miss Bailey Brown.
What makes Burlington unique?
Burlington is an innovative and progressive municipality. The city is widely recognized as an example of municipal excellence. The city’s distinct and separate rural area provides a strong visual and land use contrast to the urban area.
How many days do you need in Burlington VT?
When determining how long to plan your trip for, we recommend a minimum of four days, especially if you’ve not yet visited. The overall energy of Vermont is slow and calm, and having four days to explore will allow you a similar travel cadence.
What Vermont is known for?
Vermont is known for foods like Vermont cheddar cheese, maple syrup and the ever-popular Ben and Jerry’s ice cream. It is also home to many farms, artisan foods, fresh produce, wineries and breweries.
What is Burlington VT known for?
Situated on Lake Champlain, it is the heart of a small urban area that acts as Vermont’s vibrant and cosmopolitan center. Known for its ultra-liberal environment and free-thinking spirit, Burlington is both a college town and an important commercial city, while maintaining an intimate atmosphere.
What is the prettiest town in Vermont?
The Most Beautiful Towns in Vermont, USA
- Grafton. Architectural Landmark.
- Manchester. Natural Feature.
- Montpelier. Architectural Landmark.
- Shelburne. Architectural Landmark.
- Stowe. Architectural Landmark.
- Waitsfield. Architectural Landmark.
- Weston. Architectural Landmark. Add to Plan.
- Woodstock. Architectural Landmark. Add to Plan.
Is Burlington VT safe?
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Burlington is 1 in 31. Based on FBI crime data, Burlington is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Vermont, Burlington has a crime rate that is higher than 96% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
Do you need a car in Burlington VT?
If you want to see downtown Burlington, it’s pretty small, and you won’t need a car. If you want to go to places like VT Teddy Bear Museum, or the Ben & Jerry’s factory tour 30 miles south in Waterbury, a car is pretty helpful.
What is the best town to stay in Vermont?
9 Top-Rated Small Towns in Vermont
- Stowe. Autumn colors in Stowe.
- Brattleboro. Brattleboro.
- Manchester Village. Fall in Manchester Village.
- Woodstock. Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller National Historic Park | Photo Copyright: Stillman Rogers.
- Greensboro. Photo Source: Highland Lodge.
- Weston. Old Grist Mill in Weston.
Is Burlington Vermont nice?
Burlington is in Chittenden County and is one of the best places to live in Vermont. In Burlington there are a lot of bars, restaurants, coffee shops, and parks. Many young professionals live in Burlington and residents tend to be liberal. The public schools in Burlington are above average.