- 1 What are the towns surrounding Nashville?
- 2 What city is 2 hours away from Nashville?
- 3 What is the richest part of Nashville?
- 4 Where should I not live in Nashville?
- 5 Is Nashville a good weekend trip?
- 6 What city is closest to Nashville TN?
- 7 What is 3 hours away from Nashville?
- 8 What part of Nashville do the celebrities live?
- 9 What is the nicest part of Nashville?
- 10 Where do millionaires live in Tennessee?
- 11 What should I avoid in Nashville?
- 12 Where are the bad areas in Nashville?
- 13 What is the coldest month in Nashville?
What are the towns surrounding Nashville?
Cities in Nashville and Surrounding Areas
- Ashland City.
- Bon Aqua.
- Bumpus Mills.
What city is 2 hours away from Nashville?
There’s a reason why Chattanooga, Tennessee kicks off this list as the number one weekend getaway from Nashville. A two-hour drive away from Nashville, this Tennessee city has tons of things to do.
What is the richest part of Nashville?
These Are The 10 Richest Neighborhoods In Nashville
- Granny White.
- Sheffield On The Harpeth.
- Poplar Creek Estates.
- South Hampton.
- Brandywine Farms.
- Baxter Road.
- Hillwood Estates.
Where should I not live in Nashville?
Some of the worst neighborhoods in Nashville include Bordeaux, Jones-Buena Vista, Capitol View, Mckissack Park, Elizabeth Park, Osage-North Fisk, Cleveland Park, College Heights-Clifton, Buena Vista Heights, and Shepherd Hills.
Is Nashville a good weekend trip?
The capital of Tennessee and the place known simply as Music City is the perfect choice for a weekend getaway. With two days in Nashville, you’ll be able to dive into the city’s rich musical culture. There are excellent museums, markets, and historic venues to choose from during the day.
What city is closest to Nashville TN?
5 cities near Nashville TN Where You’re Most Likely to Find a Job
- Franklin. Franklin is a little over 20 miles away from Nashville and is considered part of the greater metro area.
- Brentwood. Brentwood is one of the wealthiest cities per capita in the United States.
What is 3 hours away from Nashville?
20 Spontaneous Day Trips That Are Less Than 3 Hours Away From Nashville
- Mammoth Cave National Park.
- Stones River National Battlefield.
- Cumberland Caverns.
- Land Between the Lakes National Recreation Area.
- Abraham Lincoln Boyhood Home at Knob Creek.
- Chickamauga & Chattanooga National Military Park.
- U.S. Space and Rocket Center.
What part of Nashville do the celebrities live?
So, the truth of the matter is that when it comes to celebs, most celebrity homes in Nashville are actually in Brentwood or Franklin, TN. These are two of the most affluent suburbs in the Nashville area.
What is the nicest part of Nashville?
The Coolest Neighborhoods in Nashville
- Hillsboro Village. Sandwiched between Vanderbilt University and Belmont University is the trendy area of Nashville known as Hillsboro Village.
- Green Hills.
- East Nashville.
- 12 South.
- Downtown Franklin.
Where do millionaires live in Tennessee?
In Tennessee, Nashville is home to more billionaires who control more wealth than any other city. Three billionaires live in Nashville with a combined net worth of $20.7 billion. Of Nashville residents with a minimum 10-figure net worth, Thomas Frist Jr. is the wealthiest, worth an estimated $8.2 billion.
What should I avoid in Nashville?
12 Things Everyone In Nashville Should Avoid At All Costs
- CMA Fest. Larry Darling – Flickr.
- Broadway after dark. Thomas Hawk – Flickr.
- Highway 24 at rush hour.
- Coffee shops at 11 a.m.
- Other drivers.
- Sunday morning church traffic.
- The raging ice cream lovers at Jeni’s.
- The massive crowds at Pancake Pantry.
Where are the bad areas in Nashville?
Most Dangerous Neighborhoods In Nashville, TN
- West Meade. Population 469. 307 %
- Salemtown. Population 341. 267 %
- Heron Walk. Population 11,940. 248 %
- Glencliff. Population 7,729. 243 %
- Haynes Area. Population 7,150. 230 %
- Bordeaux. Population 5,092. 153 %
- Talbot’s Corner. Population 12,018. 149 %
- Inglewood-Riverwood. Population 7,184.
What is the coldest month in Nashville?
Nashville’s coldest month is January when the average temperature overnight is 27.9°F. In July, the warmest month, the average day time temperature rises to 88.7°F.